|As the first private sector manufacturer of vaccines and pharmaceutical products in India, Biological E Limited has built up a countrywide distribution network of clients. We cover 72,000 doctors all over India!
However, the Government of India, all institutions allied to it, semi-government organisations including Private and Public Institutions are Biological E Limited's biggest clients. The Government of India as a single entity stands out as our largest customer. This is in keeping with its social objectives of providing affordable healthcare and medicines to the masses.
Among the most sought after products are Anti Snake Venom, Anti-Tetanus Serum, Tetanus Toxoid, DPT, DT, Heparin and the Coscopin Range.
We give below some of the Institutions we service:
Director of Health Services (DHS): Each State Government runs health schemes under the control or guidance of the Director of Health Services.
Government Medical Stores Depots (GMSD): Located at Mumbai, Calcutta, Guwahati, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Karnal, they cater to the requirements of many of the Government/Semi Government Institutions like Medical Colleges, Civil Hospitals, CGHS Supplies and Public Sector Units.
Railways: The Railways is the single largest Government undertaking employing over 50,00,000 people with well equipped Hospitals.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi: All private industry workers earning a salary below Rs.7500/ - per month are covered by the ESI.
Director General of Armed Forces Medical Stores (D.G.A.F.M.S.): They procure medical supplies for all the Armed Forces Medical Stores Depots.
Municipal Corporation Hospitals/Dispensaries: These are located in every town and city in the country.
cater to the needs of
the following institutions:
- Police Line Dispensaries and Dispensaries attached to various jails
- University Health Centres attached to each University
- State Road Transport Corporations
- Electricity Boards in every state
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) whose units are located at Bhopal, Jhansi, Hardwar, Tiruchirapalli, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- The Steel Authority of India Ltd with units at Bhilai, Bokaro, Rourkela, Salem, Ranchi, Jamshedpur (Telco), Durgapur and Vishakapatnam
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC) Medical units
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Currency Note Press
- Coal Fields (CCL, WCL, SECL, NCL)